If the user is a minor, the user shall use this service after obtaining the consent of a legal representative (person with parental authority, etc.). In addition, if a user who was a minor at the time of agreeing to this agreement uses this service after reaching the age of majority, it will be deemed that the user has confirmed the act of use while he was a minor.
If the User uses the Service for a business operator, the business operator shall also agree to the Terms before using the Service.
By using this service, users are deemed to have agreed to all the contents of this agreement, so please be sure to read the entire text before using this service.
In these Terms, the following terms are used with the meanings indicated below.
(1) "the Company" refers to MIDLANDSTORY Co., Ltd.
(2) "the Services" refer to the following services.
- "Gun Maker"
(3) "Image Usage Agreement" refers to the terms for using images generated by the app. Please refer to the following link for details:
3. (Scope of these Terms)
4. (Changes to these Terms, etc.)
The Company may change these Terms at any time without prior notice. Changes to these Terms will take effect when they are posted on this website or the Services, except when the Company specifies otherwise. If a user uses the Services after the changes to these Terms take effect, it will be considered that the user agrees to the revised Terms in their entirety.
5. (Handling of Personal Information)
6.(Registration for use)
The registration shall be completed when the applicant applies for the registration in the manner specified by the Company and the Company approves the application.
The Company may not approve an application for registration if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
(1)The applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
(3)In any other case in which we deem the registration of use to be inappropriate.
7. (User ID and password management)
The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own risk.
The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to any third party. When a User logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by the User who has registered the user ID.
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
(1) Acts that violate laws and ordinances or public order and morals
(2)Any act related to criminal acts
(3)Any act that destroys or interferes with the functioning of the Company's servers or network
(4)Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5)acts to collect or accumulate personal information of other users
(6)impersonating another user
(7)acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
(8)Violating the Terms of Image Use
(9)Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
9.(Suspension of this service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice in any of the following cases
In the event of periodic or emergency inspections or maintenance of the Service's system, etc.
When computers, communication lines, etc. are stopped due to an accident
When this Service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, windstorm, flood, power outage, or natural disaster
In any other cases in which the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
10.(Change of service contents, etc.)
We reserve the right to change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuance.
11.(Notification or communication)
Notification or communication between a user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
(1) The Company shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising between users and other users or third parties in relation to this service or this site. The same shall apply to disputes, etc. arising between users and other users or third parties in relation to external services with which this service or this site cooperates.
(2) The Company shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, etc. of content posted by users. We are not responsible for the suitability of internal rules, etc. of corporations, organizations, etc. to which users belong.
(3) The Company is not obligated to monitor, store, or delete User's actions or content.
(4) The Company may suspend, suspend, terminate, disable or change the provision of the Service by the Company, suspend, delete or lose the content posted by the User, delete the account, lose or lose the content due to the use of the Service. We shall not be held responsible for any damages or damages to equipment, or any other damages incurred by users in connection with the use of this service. The same shall apply in the event of a decrease in display speed or failure due to excessive access or other unexpected factors.
(5) Even if the Company assumes responsibility for any reason, the Company shall only be liable within the scope of damages that can normally occur and within the price range for paid services (equivalent to one month's worth in the case of continuous services). shall be responsible for compensation.
The User shall treat confidentially any non-public information disclosed by the Company in connection with the Service that the Company has asked the User to keep confidential, except with the prior written consent of the Company.
14. (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
The governing law of these Terms shall be Japanese law, and in the event of a legal dispute, the Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
If there is a Japanese version and a translated version in a language other than Japanese in this Agreement, and if there is a contradiction or difference between the Japanese version and the translated version in a language other than Japanese, the contents of the Japanese version shall take precedence.
Effective August 24, 2023